I bring this post to you fresh off of a happy hour excursion with a co-worker…
1. Your Pastor/Priest/Anyone that has claimed to give up inebriation in the name of the Lord.
2. Your Boss… in the middle of the day
3. Your spouse whom you told you were “working late”
4. Your child that has woken up at 2am claiming to need milk
5. A Police Officer
6. A Judge
7. Your very judgmental friend that believes you don’t need to drink to have a good time
8. You very fit friend that believes alcohol is empty calories
9. Your AA sponsor
10. Your friend that is 8 months pregnant and angry she wasn’t out getting sloshed with you.